Scrap Metal Recycling in Pittsburgh, PA
Castriota Metals & Recycling has 2 convenient locatons that buys non-ferrous (aluminum cans, copper) and ferrous (steel, iron) metals including car parts, building materials, machine turnings and chips and much more at both locations.
If you don't have the ability to bring your scrap to us our sister company, Pittsburgh Roll Off Services, can deliver a dumpster to your location. We can service residential, commercial, and construction sites.
We do not accept any mercury-bearing items, freon, flammable, hazardous, toxic or radioactive materials. Sealed containers are also prohibited such as; paint cans, gas tanks, fire extinguishers, or any other container under pressure or containing chemicals, and microwaves.
Metals We Purchase
In The News
- Recycling Today (Lessons Learned)
- Recycling Today (Surviving in a Nimby world)
- Start Up Nation (Staying Scrappy – Entrepreneurial Lessons from the Junkman)
- Environment News (Voluntary Recycling Programs a Success Without Mandates)
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (Ex-con works toward opening boxing gym with businessman's help)